Who We Visit
Minis and Friends has an ever-growing list of clients and organizations whom we visit. Below is a list of some of those amazing organizations.
- Austin Celtic Festival - 2007-2012, come see us every year!
- Bellville Heritage Gathering - 2007, 2009
- Barnes and Noble Booksellers - Storybook Time - every year
- Bluebonnet Horse Expo - 2007-2012, come see us every year!
- Black Stallion Literacy Foundation Summer Camp 2010
- Buddy Walk for Down's Syndrome - Liberty Hill/Reunion Ranch -2007-2012, come see us every year!
- Callahan's General Store - quarterly visits
- CASA Walk - 2012
- Cedar Park Parade and Heritage Festival
- Center for Child Protection Family Day (by invite only)
- Chalk Walk Festival - Round Rock
- Georgetown Public Library - Lewis - 2009-2012, come see us every year
- Juvenile Diabetes Walk for the Cure - 2009-2012
- NAMI Walk 2012 - come see us downtown Oct 6!
- Pioneer Days - Round Rock
- St. Francis Blessing of the Animals -various locations yearly
- VFW Post Leander - Child Health and Safety Day 2009-2012, come see us ever year!
- YMCA Town Lake Healthy Kids' Day (2008)
- YMCA Town Lake Christmas Party for Kids (2008)
- Wounded Warriors Purple Christmas 2011 - Ft Hood
Visits and Facilities
- A.I.S.D - various schools
- Austin Children's Shelter
- Barbara Bush Library
- Bastrop Nursing Home
- Burke Center - Driftwood
- Cedar Ridge Alzheimer Special Care Center (Cedar Park)
- CLE - College Living Experience - NEW!
- Dell Children's Medical Center, Blood and Cancer Unit
- Garrett's KidStrong
- Good Friends Club -Georgetown
- Helping Hands Home - Austin
- Hope Alliance - Round Rock
- Hospice - Georgetown
- Lago Vista ISD - Lago Vista Elementary
- Leander ISD - Naumann Elementary
- Legend Oaks - Kyle - NEW!
- Longhorn Village
- Marbridge - Manchaca
- Meridell Achievement Center (Liberty Hill)
- Settlement Home for Children - Austin
- STARRY - Round Rock
- Texas Baptist Children's Home - monthly visits by Lewis!
- Villages at the Arborteum
- VinCare - St. Louis House - Austin
- Wesleyan Homes - Georgetown
- Williamson County Juvenile Center
- Wonders and Worries
Mini Boot Camp
Held up to twice yearly - 4 days of intensive training - hands-on.
A.I.S.D. High Schools
Austin Community College - Phi Theta Kappa (2009-2010)
St Edwards University
Texas State University
University of Texas at Austin
Vandegrift High School - National Honor Society
- First Responder Families
- CoreHealth - Dripping Springs
- Texas Neuro Rehab
- Several new assisted living facilities
- Help the Minis
- Gift of Love
- Who We Visit
- In The Press
- Changing Times
- Mini Boot Camp
- Visit Our Blog
- Friends of Minis & Friends
- Find Us On Facebook
- Twitter with the Minis
- Our Brochure
NEW MAILING ADDRESS::
Minis and Friends
4509 Walsall Loop
Austin, TX 78749